Solar BuyBack Scheme
The solar buyback scheme is a way for customers who own their own solar system to cash in early on the whole feed in tariff. This is possible via our partner who has the financial backing to pay you a lump sum for your feed in tariff.
Offers Can exceed £15,000
This means instead of waiting for the lifetime of your feed in tariff you will get a reduced rate offered to you and paid in full within 4 weeks. These offers can be in access of £15,000 depending when the system was installed and the size of it. The solar buyback scheme has other benefits such as.
- No maintenance cost
- A free replacement Solar Inverter’s (estimated saving £2000)
- Customer still enjoys free electricity.
We Do It All For You
We have a network of solar buyback advisers who can visit your home and give you more details and also provide you with an accurate quote for the system you have. They will take you through the process easily and without any worry on your part. Payments for the solar buyback scheme are paid with in 4 weeks of a signed deal.
If you are interested in this solar buyback scheme you can fill out the details below and one of our advisers will get back to you.
Fill Out Your Details Below
Questions About Solar Buyback Scheme
- WHAT ARE THE KEY TERMS
- In exchange for payment of the purchase price, you will transfer ownership of the Solar PV System to us.
- We will not remove the Solar PV System from your property.
- That you provide us with a lease to ensure that the Solar PV System can remain on the roof of the property for the remainder of the Feed-in Tariff term. Please note that the lease will be registered against the title to your property. If you have a mortgage, your mortgage provider will need to consent to the lease. We can organise this for you if you wish.
- You will still benefit from all electricity generated by the Solar PV System free of charge under this solar buyback scheme.
- You will assign to us the right to receive all Feed-in Tariff payments for the remainder of the Feed-in Tariff term.
- We agree to maintain the Solar PV System at our cost during the Feed-in Tariff term, we will be monitoring your system 24/7 to ensure maximum performance by installing a sim card into your current meter or replacing the one you have.
- On expiry of the Feed-in Tariff term, we will transfer ownership of the Solar PV System back to you free of charge.
- WHAT IS THE SALES PROCESS
- Subject to satisfactory evaluation of the documents required in this letter, we will send you a formal offer confirming the final purchase price and enclosing legal documentation required for the lease and sale.
- You can request a visit by one of our solar experts to help you through the process
- Once the legal documentation has been signed, we will notify your energy provider that all Feed-in Tariff payments are to be assigned to us.
- When the lease and sale agreement has been completed and the Feed-in Tariff payments have been assigned to us, we will transfer the agreed purchase price into your nominated bank account.
- WHAT IF I HAVE A MORTGAGE
On receipt of signed legal documentation, either you or we will apply to your mortgage provider for permission to register a lease of the roof space above your property where the Solar PV System is located. We require this permission before the transaction and will discuss this with you once the formal offer has been issued. This is a outline of the complete process with the solar buyback scheme.